Galeks Agro products

Product range

  • spelt/dinkel wheat
  • winter wheat
  • millet
  • oat
  • barley
  • buckwheat
  • soya
  • corn

Company profile

Galeks-Agro was founded in 2008, after its owner visited Biofach and returned home with the conviction to build up an own organic business in Ukraine. From the beginning, the company’s purpose has been to produce and trade high quality organic agricultural produce for export. Galeks-Agro's core business relates to producing and trading cereals and leguminous crops. Since 2014, the company established an own organic dairy processing unit Organic Milk Ltd. The integration of animal husbandry is further improving soil fertility and sustainable production practices.

The company is certified by Organic Standard according to the Equivalent European Union Organic Production & Processing Standard and approved according to Bio Suisse standards. Galeks-Agro's production unit covers almost 8'750 hectares of organic arable lands in the Novograd-Volynskyi district of the Zhytomyr region, in northwestern Ukraine. Currently, the company exports 75% of its production, mainly to Switzerland, Germany, the Netherlands, Ireland and the UK. The remaining 25% of its production is used as feed for animal husbandry.

Oleksandr Yushchenko

Oleksandr Yushchenko

Company address

Galeks-Agro PE
1-A, Lesya Ukrainka St.
Zhytomyr region, 11 707 Ukraine

Contact person

Mr. Oleksandr Yushchenko
Phone: +380 41 415 3321
Fax: +380 41 412 1373